Thursday 13 August 2015

Episode 131-I Wanna Remember it Just Like it is

 
 
Hello Listeners. This week I've been home sick, was going to avoid putting up a tune for the sake of resting, but I couldn't help myself. This is a MIDI made loop/tune/thing that's been sitting in my mind and recording devices for a bit waiting for a place to live, so I fleshed it out some and I'm putting it up for you to have a listen to. The title is a quote from Bob Weir from The Grateful Dead, he was talking about playing under the Pyramids in Egypt and being attacked by mosquitos and then a whole flock of bats swooping in and taking them out, (the mosquitos, not the band). He was standing on stage watching these bats and he thought "Take me now Lord, I wanna remember it just like it is", seemed to fit the feel of this tune so I used it for the title. Hope you dig it, it'll be the first instrumental thing I've put up here I'm pretty sure, and if I can get back to writing words too next week then possibly the last...?
Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment